Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Salt, to taste
- 12 Grain Field Chickens Chicken feet, boiled
- 10ml (2 tsp) mild curry powder
- 1 x 48g apricot chutney brown onion cook in sauce
- 1 stalk of curry leaves
- 8 baby potatoes, boiled
- Season feet well.
- Heat oil in a pot and add the curry powder, use a wooden spoon to stir for a couple of seconds. Add the chicken feet and stir to combine. Cover the pot. Once the chicken is cooked add 250ml (1 cup) of water and continue to cook the chicken feet until the water has evaporated. Add the apricot chutney cook in sauce and curry leaves and cook for about 30 minutes.
- Mix in the potatoes and cook for a few seconds and serve.