Cooking time: 25 – 30 minutes
- 30ml (2 tbsp) shisanyama seasoning
- 10 Grain Field Chickens Chicken Mixed Portions, pat dry
- Tangy glaze
- 125ml (½ cup) honey
- 15ml (1 tbsp) Wholegrain Dijon mustard
- 15ml (1 tbsp) apple cider vinegar
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 500g chopped butternut
- Rub the chicken spice all over the chicken and set aside. Grill for about 5 minutes on each side.
- To make the glaze, whisk all the ingredients well together and brush top side with the glaze. Continue to grill until the chicken is crispy, making sure that you do not burn the chicken.
- Place the chicken pieces into a baking dish together with the butternut and any left-over glaze and roast until the chicken is cooked through. Serve while still hot.