Prepping time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 Grain Field Chickens Chicken Leg Quarters
- 45ml (3 tbsp) six-gun grill seasoning
- 60ml (¼ cup) sweet chili sauce
- 60ml (¼ cup) honey
- 45ml (3 tbsp) peach chutney
- 125ml (½ cup) beer of choice
1. Season the chicken leg quarters well.
2. Mix all the marinade ingredients until well combined.
3. Place the chicken leg quarters in shallow container and pour the marinade over, stir until the chicken leg quarters are well coated. Leave to marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
4. Braai to your liking.