Cooking time: 40 minutes, plus extra for marinating
- 8 Grain Field Chickens Chicken Drumsticks
- 125ml (½ cup) buttermilk
- 200g breadcrumbs
- 45ml (3 tbsp) tandoori spices
- 45ml (3 tbsp) butter, melted
- Place the chicken drumsticks with the skin on in a plastic bag and pour over the buttermilk. Squeeze the air out of the bag and seal. Allow to marinate for 1 hour.
- Combine the breadcrumbs with the tandoori spices.
- Remove the chicken from the buttermilk and shake off any excess buttermilk, next dredge the drumsticks into the seasoned breadcrumb mixture and coat well all sides. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Put the drumsticks in the air fryer at 200°C and fry for 10 minutes. Pause and brush with the butter on all sides. Turn the drumsticks over reduce the temperature to 150°C and air fry for a further 10 minutes. Rest the drumsticks before serving with fresh green salad.