Serves 4 – 6
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- 500g Grain Field Chickens Chicken Livers, sliced
- 2 sprigs of fresh Rosemary, leaves only
- 2 potatoes, boiled and roughly mashed
- Sauté the onions and garlic in a little butter for a few minutes. Add the tomatoes and season to taste.
- Dry the chicken livers well with paper towels and season.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and gently fry the chicken livers for about 4 minutes. Remove and stir into the tomato mixture together with the Rosemary. Cook until the tomatoes are reduced slightly. Serve chicken livers with potato mash.