Cooking time: 1 hour and 40 minutes
- 150g Grain Field Chickens Chicken Feet
- 45ml (3 tbsp) light soy sauce
- Salt, to taste
- 3 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 litre water
- 45ml (3 tbsp) Shisanyama seasoning
- Clip the nails off the feet and rinse well with cold water.
- In a medium saucepan add the feet, soy sauce, garlic and salt and cover with the water and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to low and cook for about 1 hours. Remove the feet and refrigerate overnight. Drain and preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Heat oil in a saucepan and gently fry the feet for a few seconds. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towel, place in a roasting tray and sprinkle with the seasoning and slow roast until crispy and golden, about 45 - 50 minutes and serve while still hot with fried potatoes.