Cooking time: 50 minutes
- 8 Grain Field Chickens Chicken Drumsticks
- 60ml (¼ cup) olive oil
- 45ml (3 tbsp) butter
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 green chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 10ml (2 tsp) dry oregano
- 10ml (2 tsp) dry Rosemary
- 6 fresh tomatoes, blanched, peeled and finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 500g Spaghetti
- 60ml (¼ cup) Parmesan, freshly grated
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper, put the chicken pieces on top of the paper and drizzle with 45ml (3 tbsp) of the oil and roast until cooked through and golden
- In the meantime, heat the remaining oil and butter in a large pot and sauté the garlic and chilli for a few minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and herbs and season. Cover and cook for 30 minutes.
- Carefully place the chicken into the tomato and continue to cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Cook the spaghetti in plenty of salted boiling water until al dente. Drain.
- Toss the sauce through the pasta and serve while still hot sprinkled with the Parmesan.