Cooking time: 40 minutes
- 8 Grain Field Chickens Chicken Mixed Portions, pat dry
- Salt, to taste
- 250ml (1 cup) mayonnaise
- 250ml (1 cup) sweet chilli chutney
- 250ml (1 cup) water
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Season the chicken well and place in a roasting tray.
- In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise and chutney until well combined and pour over the chicken pieces. Cover and bake until the chicken is cooked, for about 25 minutes. Remove the cover and continue to cook for a further 10 minutes. Serve with roast potatoes.