Serves 6 burgers
Prepping time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 45ml (3 tbsp) sunflower oil
- 6 sesame hamburger rolls, halved
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Tomato sauce
- 3 Grain Field Chickens Chicken Breast Fillets, halved diagonally
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 45g zesty lemon and herb chicken marinade
1. Place the chicken breasts between two sheets of wax paper and with a meat mallet, pound to flatten a little.
2. Place the chicken breasts in a shallow serving dish and season well. Pour the lemon and herb chicken marinade over the chicken breasts and marinate for a few hours in the refrigerator.
3. Heat a griddle pan to hot and grill the chicken breasts until cooked, about 5 minutes on each side.
4. Assemble the burgers, by placing the bottom half of the roll in a hot frying pan to heat a little, then add the lettuce, tomato, avocado, chicken fillet and tomato sauce. Top with the other half of the roll and serve.
The chicken fillets are delicious served without the roll and with a frehs green salad.