You deserve a comforting dinner to end your busy week and something quick to prepare at that. The salsa in this recipe is easy to make, and the stuffed chicken breasts can be ready in just half an hour.
Food is a wonderful way to rejuvenate the body. Squeeze in lemons and add fresh herbs to calm your inner spirits. This salsa stuffed chicken breast is a light meal to enjoy with anyone.
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 spring onion, chopped
- 1 green chilli, seeded and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 30ml (2 tbsp) chopped coriander leaves
- 6 pieces Grain Field IQF Chicken Breasts
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 80ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Combine all of the salsa ingredients. Cut the chicken breasts in half horizontally and open them like a book and flatten a little. Season
- Fill each fillet with an equal amount of the salsa and roll into a large sausage roll. Secure with cocktail sticks. Place them on a baking tray, drizzle with the oil and bake until the chicken is cooked, about 15 – 25 minutes.
- Remove and leave the stuffed chicken breasts to rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving with a green salad and roast potatoes.
Our authentic butter-brine mixture for freshly frozen poultry products maintains the juiciness of the chickens, giving your dishes the best chicken flavours. For premium quality IQF chicken breasts, need we say more?
Bring home the taste, Grain Field Chickens.