Prepping time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
- 6 Grain Field Chickens Chicken Drumsticks
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 45ml (3 tbsp) Super-Sure Cake Flour
- 60ml (¼ cup) sunflower oil
- 400g mixed frozen vegetables
- 1 x 400g tin samp and beans original
- 1 x 400g chopped tomatoes
- 10ml (2 tbsp) mixed herbs
1. Place the drumsticks in a zip lock bacg and add the salt, pepper, and flour. Shake to coat well.
2. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the drumsticks until golden. Drain on paper towel.
3. Preheat the oven to 180°C and lightly grease a casserole dish.
4. Put the vegetables, samp and beans and chopped tomatoes in the casserole and top with the drumsticks. Sprinkle with the mixed herbs and cover.
5. Bake until the chicken is cooked through for about 45 minutes. Serve while still hot.