Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 6 Grain Field Chickens Chicken Leg Quarters
- 1 x 48g mild chilli coconut cook in sauce
- 2 green peppers, seeded and sliced
- Salt, to taste
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Heat a heavy based pot over high heat and arrange chicken leg quarters skin side down and cook until the skin is golden brown, for about 10 minutes.
- Pour the chilli over the chicken and coat well on each side. Leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken into a roasting tray together with the marinate, peppers and cook until the skin is crisp, and the chicken is cooked. Season well and serve with lemon wedges and a sprinkle of parsley.