In three easy steps, you can have a hearty and filling meal for lunch or dinner. If you have a big hunger that needs to be fed, this tender chicken strips with beans and samp is just the recipe you need.
- 60ml sunflower oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 8 Grain Field Chickens Fresh Chicken Breast Fillets, cut into strips
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 15ml ground masala
- 375ml string beans and mange tout
- 300ml chicken stock
- 500g samp and beans, follow cooking instructions on packaging
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan or pot and sauté the onions until translucent.
- Add the chicken strips and continue to fry until soft, season and sprinkle with the masala.
- Add the mixed beans to the chicken strips with the stock. Simmer until cooked about 30 minutes. Serve with the samp.
We only want the freshest ingredients for our meals which is why our chickens are carefully packaged from our farms to be freshly delivered to our partner stores. Get the best South African dishes and poultry products here at Grain Field Chickens – bring home the taste!