Prepping time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 50 minutes
- 45ml (3 tbsp) sunflower oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic gloves, finely chopped
- 12 Grain Field Chickens Chicken Feet
- 250g (1 punnet) button mushrooms
- 250g frozen peas
- 2 x 410g chakalaka mild
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 250g green cabbage, shredded
1. Heat the oil in a large pot and sauté the onion, garlic and chicken feet.
2. Add the mushrooms and peas and mix to combine well with the chicken feet.
3. Next add the rest of the ingredients and cook covered for 40 – 50 minutes or until the feet are cooked through. Serve with Magnifisan Super Maize Meal.