Seeking for a delicious and easy to prepare braai recipe for your summer get together? Get it done with Grain Field Chickens Braai Packs and this chicken braai recipe. You can easily prepare it beforehand and have it ready for braai when you need to.
Marinated in a sweet and tangy mixture of sugar, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, and lemon, this braai is surely oozing with flavour. Channel true South African chicken flavours with this chicken braai recipe and beat the summer heat!
- 800g Grain Field Chickens Braai Pack
- 60ml olive oil
- 60ml beer
- 30ml soy sauce
- 60ml Worcestershire sauce
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 30ml brown sugar
- 30ml dried rosemary
- 30ml Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Combine all of the marinade ingredients in a large mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Remove half of the marinade and bring the other half to the boil. Simmer until slightly thickened and set aside keeping it warm.
- Place the chicken braai pack in a large bowl and pour over the unboiled half of the marinade. Mix to combine and leave for about 1 hour.
- Prepare the braai to your liking. Remove the chicken from the marinade discarding marinade and braai the chicken until cooked through.
- Place cooked chicken in the remaining marinade, set aside covered with foil and allow to rest for at least 2 minutes before serving.
Be prepared for any occasion with Grain Field Chickens chicken braai recipe.