As a busy professional, you don't want the hassle that comes with marinades and complicated food preparations. Simplify meal prep with Grain Field Chickens Marinated Barbeque Chicken Spatchcock. Our original brine-based mixture adds a ton of flavour to this chicken BBQ spatchcock recipe.
Chicken barbeque grilling has never been this easy. Try it now!
- 60ml sunflower oil
- 4 potatoes, sliced
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 onions, quartered
- 2 chillies, seeded and chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 15ml tomato paste
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 190ml hot water
- 10ml fresh thyme
- 5ml ground cumin
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Grain Field Chickens Marinated Barbecue Spatchcock
- 1 bunch spring onions, chopped for garnish
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the potatoes until just tender. Toss in the tomatoes, onions, chillies and garlic.
- In a separate bowl, combine the tomato paste, lemon juice, hot water, spices and season.
- Pour the tomato paste mixture over the potatoes and cook covered until the tomatoes and potatoes are completely tender about 15 minutes. You can add extra hot water if you think it is necessary.
- Heat a griller to hot and grill the chicken BBQ spatchcocks until cooked.
- Serve hot with the potato sauce and spring onions.
Here at Grain Field Chickens, we provide high-quality chicken products with added value to our consumers.