This is a straightforward chicken drumsticks recipe that only needs a handful of ingredients. Apricot, ginger, and spring onions are rich in nutrients and vitamins. Pour over sweet apricot syrup that blankets your chicken drumsticks in full fantastic flavours. You can adjust the sweetness of your dish based to your liking.
Keep your diets healthy with these simple food items. Follow the three-step recipe below and enjoy a delectable light meal perfect for lunch, dinner, or any other holiday feast.
- 12 pieces Grain Field Chickens IQF Chicken Drumsticks
- 30ml (2 tbsp) fresh ginger, crushed
- 30ml (2 tbsp) olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 x 410g tin apricot halves, reserve syrup
- 4 spring onions, trimmed
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Put the chicken drumsticks on a baking tray and drizzle it with ginger and olive oil. Adjust the seasoning to your liking.
- Pour over the apricot syrup and roast the chicken drumsticks for about 20 – 30 minutes.
- Add the apricots and spring onions and continue to roast for a further 5 minutes.
Make this chicken drumsticks recipe even better with Grain Field Chickens IQF Chicken Drumsticks. Our chickens are freshly frozen to keep its freshness for authentic South African chicken flavour straight to your table. Bring home the taste!