Serves 12 wings
Prepping time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 12 Grain Field Chickens Chicken Wings
- 2 large eggs
- 200g Southern coating original
1. Season the wings well and steam for 20 minutes.
2. Beat the eggs in a large bowl and in another bowl add the southern coating.
3. Dip the wings into the egg and then coat them well in the southern coating. Once all of the wings are done. Cover and leave to rest in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
4. Heat enough oil to fit the wings and fry in batches until golden. Drain on paper towel and serve with a sweet chilli sauce while still hot.