Chicken breast fillets are simple yet, versatile portions of a chicken. You can cut it into chicken strips and mix it with veggies and have an instant healthy lunch prepared for your kids. You can leave it as a fillet and marinate it in different herbs for just 1 hour to have an easy-to-prepare aromatic pan-fried chicken fillet dinner.
Its unflavored taste makes mixing different herbs as marinade result in several different flavours that seep within the chicken breast fillets. The result? More chicken recipe variation! So, if you're looking for another simple but flavorful meal, try this garlic, parsley, and lemon chicken fillets recipe by Grain Field Chickens.
6 x Grain Field Chickens Fresh Chicken Breast Fillets
- 190ml olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 45ml fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 avocadoes, cut into wedges
- Place each chicken breast fillet between two sheets of baking paper and flatten slightly.
- Mix all of the marinade ingredients into a plastic bag and shake well to combine. Add the chicken and mix with the marinade, leave to marinate for about 1 hour.
- Heat a griddle pan to hot and grill the chicken breasts until cooked serve with the avocado wedges.
Grain Field Chickens offers premium frozen and fresh chickens for its consumers. Everyone has the right to high-quality South African poultry. Need we say more?