If you're looking for a healthy and delicious recipe for your potluck, lunch, or dinner dates, our chicken casserole with vegetables is a must-try! This easy recipe can be made with Grain Field Chickens IQF chicken portions. Get the chicken recipe below and share this scrumptious meal with your family.
- 45ml sunflower oil
- 8 pieces Grain Field Chickens IQF Chicken Mixed Portions
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 carrots, peeled and cubed
- 1 onion, quartered
- 45ml mixed fresh parsley, rosemary and sage
- 2 garlic cloves, whole
- 125ml chicken stock
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and sauté the mixed chicken portions pieces until crispy.
- Place the chicken pieces and any pan juices in a deep casserole dish together with the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low heat for about 1 hour or until the potatoes and chicken are cooked. Serve while still hot.
Grain Field Chickens produces chickens straight from the farms of the Free State so you can have a taste of homegrown South African poultry.