Grain Field Chickens fresh chicken thighs from our prime portions range are ideal for a wide range of recipes, including our zesty lemon and garlic baked chicken.
This classic dish works perfectly for lunch, dinner, and holidays and will surely keep everyone wanting more! A perfect last-minute chicken recipe!
Can't wait to try this baked chicken thighs recipe? See how to make it.
- 8 Grain Field Chickens Fresh Chicken Thighs, pat dried
- 30ml dried oreganum
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ½ cucumber, cut into ribbons
- ½ carrot, cut into ribbons
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the fresh chicken thighs into a mixing bowl and add the oregano, lemon juice and zest, garlic and seasoning. Toss to combine well.
- Pour into the prepared baking tray and bake until golden and crispy.
- Serve the baked chicken thighs with the avocado, cucumber and carrot ribbons.
We want to deliver the freshest and most flavourful chickens to our South African consumers!